Monday, October 3, 2011

One Year

It has been just over a year since I began this blog. I started hoping to post once a day but that hasn't exactly happened. In the first full 12 months of this blog I have shared a little more than 280 drinks since some have also been flavored malt beverages and non-alcoholic brews as well.

With over 3600 page views, I feel that this is gaining steam and becoming a little more successful sharing my experiences with each post. The number of page views each day has been increasing over the last few months and will only increase with additional postings each time I add a beer.

In my tracking, I have tried a full serving (bottle, can or glass of draught) of over 1160 beers. Since I have shared the 280 or so, I still have nearly 900 beers to share and I will continue to post about them as well as try new ones as I go so I don't know how long it will take to run out of items to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment