Sunday, October 21, 2012

Great American Beer Festival

It has been a little over a week since I shared a beer here on the blog but I have had a few decent reasons.  One was that I visited my family and my 1-month old niece in Colorado.  Another associated reason is that I went to the Great American Beer Festival in Denver, Colorado on October 12 and 13th!!!

I had been to the GABF in 2006 for two sessions and in 2007 for all 4 sessions including the AHA Membership session on Saturday afternoon but I haven't been able to attend since then despite being an AHA member.

I would like to share beers that I tried at the GABF but I don't count those on my list of beers that I have tried since they are literally just tastes of a beer at 1 oz each.  I do have some beers and breweries that are now on my radar after tasting their offerings at the GABF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment