Friday, November 11, 2011

Brew Dog Paradox

Paradox Isle of Arran is a stout brewed by Brew Dog in Scotland.
This is a special posting for 11/11/11 as I found this beer just over 3 months ago at Full Throttle Bottles in the Georgetown neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. I purchased it because I was very interested in the brew but also because it happened to be bottled on 08/08/08 and I knew I would have 11/11/11 off of work so I thought this was the world telling me that it meant that I needed to buy it and keep it for 3 months and three days to make a complete 3 years, 3 months and 3 days since it had been bottled! This stout was aged in Isle of Arran whiskey barrels for 6 months prior to its bottling so this beer has been in the works for a long time. As intended, I am currently having this brew in the evening of 11/11/11 in Seattle, Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment