Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hebrew Jewbelation 14

In celebration of tonight being the beginning of Hanukkah I am posting about Hebrew Jewbelation 14, which is brewed by Schmaltz Brewing. This is the newest in their Jewbelation anniversary series of beers and is made with 14 malts, 14 hops and is 14% alcohol for the 14th annivarsary of the brewery. I Jewbelation 14 earlier in November this year and I found it at PCC. It is worth reading the entire label or following the link of the image below as there is a wealth of trivial information about the number 14 that you may enjoy. Here is a list of bars across the US that has all 8 of their Jewbelation brews available this holiday season. The one in Seattle is Brouwer's Cafe in Fremont. I HIGHLY recommend sharing this beer with a friend as it is quite strong but it is a very good beer in my opinion.

Here is a RateBeer review. Happy Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment